FESTIVAL COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
1. COVID-19 Testing – All players, coaches, and team personnel are required to have, and have documentation of, a negative COVID-19 Test within 72 hours (3days) of The Hockey Festival.
2. Temperature Screening - All patrons will undergo a thermal temperature check upon entering the facility. Anyone with a thermal temperature check at the door greater than 100.4 degrees will not be allowed into the facility.
3. Masks: As per Governor Tom Wolf’s statewide mandate, all patrons ages 2 and above must wear a mask at all times inside our facility.
4. Entering and Exiting the Facility: All patrons must enter and exit the facility using the vestibule entrance by Rink #1. The doors are clearly labeled for entrance and exit. Hand Sanitizer stations are located in the vestibule. Players, Coaches, Managers, and Officials may enter the facility 30 minutes prior to their scheduled game time. Access to the Goal Line Pub, Grille, Pro Shop, and Front Office area is not restricted. Anyone arriving early must wait outside the facility until the appropriate time.
5. SPECTATOR POLICY: Spectators will not be allowed to enter until 5 minutes before the scheduled start time of the event. Any Spectator under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an Adult.
6. Locker Rooms: Locker rooms will be available for use by teams for practices and games subject to the following conditions:
7. Social Distancing: All patrons are expected to maintain a 6-foot distance from each other, at all times. Under no circumstances are there to be any large gatherings or congregating in the facility.
8. Self-Screening Prior to Entry: All patrons will undergo a thermal temperature check upon entering the facility. We respectfully request that patrons not come to any scheduled ice time, or enter the rink if any of the below apply:
7. Cleaning Procedures: Our Staff has been working to ensure our facility is clean. All areas of the building are cleaned numerous times throughout the day